It’s so good you will want to make it and eat it every day for the rest of your life!
Drop everything and make this delicious BANANA BLUEBERRY LOAF.
Next to no effort required and it tastes bloody amazing (if I may say so myself, which I may because I have been perfecting this baby for months now).
The best, most delicious, easiest banana and blueberry loaf you will EVER eat.
Paleo! Super healthy! No sugar added (unless you want to put chocolate bits in it, which is awesome)! Gluten free!
4 x Bananas
4 x Eggs
3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
Squeeze half a lemon in as an optional extra
½ Cup Coconut Flour
½ Cup Almond Meal/Flour
½ tsp. Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
2 Cups of frozen or fresh Blueberries/ Raspberries
Any amount of chocolate drops depending on how extravagant you want this to be.
- Preheat oven to 180º C on Bake
- Line 4 x loaf tins with baking paper (can be done as one large loaf)
- Blend all WET ingredients in a food processor or blender and transfer to a bowl
- Sieve all DRY ingredients into the bowl
- Mix with a whisk or whatever is on hand
- Fold in BERRIES (and chocolate if you are being naughty) gently so the colour doesn’t bleed
- Spoon mixture into tins and cook for about an hour until nice and browned on top (check it’s cooked in the middle by stabbing it with a knife and if it comes out clean it’s done)
- Pull it out of the loaf tin by the baking paper and sit on a airing/ baking rack to cool a little bit before you devour it.
Try not to eat it all at once.